Furniture Removal in the Bay Area
We provide furniture removal in the Bay Area so you don’t have to bust your back hauling furniture on your own!
All American Hauling Furniture Removal Services
Our Furniture Haul Away Service
We can pick up old furniture and take it off your hands fast! Contact us today and ask about our same-day and next-day service. That way, you can receive your appointment ASAP.
- On your appointment day, expect us to show up right on time during the provided 2-hour arrival window.
- You’ll know we’re on our way when you receive our courtesy call. When you see our truck, come say hi!
- Next, let us take a look at the furniture you need us to get rid of. We’ll quickly haul it to our truck for load-up.
- Of course, after departure, we’ll also handle disposal. Furniture in fair condition will be donated instead of dumped.
Cost of Furniture Removal
Don’t want to overpay a franchise to get rid of your furniture? Then choose local—and choose All American Hauling!
- Our prices beat the “big box” franchises because while they have to pay franchise fees, we are a franchise alternative. You get to cop the savings!
- We offer cost estimates upon contact. So, if you want an idea of what you’d be paying, don’t hesitate to give us a shout. We’d love to talk to you.
- Before we begin our work, we’ll give you an in-person upfront quote. In other words, you’ll know the final price before it’s too late to back out.
- Our prices are based on how much truck space your furniture takes up, which means you get a fair price no matter how big or small the job is!
We Haul Your Furniture!
More Furniture We Take
- Entertainment Centers
- Bean Bag Chairs
Furniture Removal Made Easy!
GET A QUOTE
Hey, nobody ever said you had to pay an arm and a leg to get rid of your furniture. Just show us what has to go, and we’ll give you an affordable service quote.
Now it’s time to say goodbye to all that old, unwanted furniture. We’ll load it up in our truck, then drive away to get rid of it for good. Now that was easy!
REVIEWSBased on 33 reviewsReally efective. We reached All American hauling a couple of days before removing some walls in our workshop and they responded back imediatelly. They removed all our demo within an hour or so ( approx 45 yards), and they are very professional. I would definitely contact them in the future if I need to, and will definitely recommend them to anyone that needs their serviceDan radu21:01 26 Sep 21Phenomenal team and business! Nothing but polite on time and willing to help on short notice! 10/10 recommend!Andrew Clark22:08 22 Sep 21Great Company, the owner was quick and responsive. pricing was fair and accurate. The crew that showed up was polite and professional.They left the area cleaner than before I made the mess.I have used them about 5 time now. They deserve 10 stars.Felix Ortiz01:31 11 Sep 21Where do I start? When I was moving from my home in Pleasant Hill I looked for junk removal online and came across this company. I clicked on the website and was like, ok, this is good (I’m weird about websites) so I gave them a call. I think I asked how much is it to haul away some boxes and random junk. The owner told me to ask about the charge for cubic feet not totality of items and broke down what I should be asking for just to get the best pricing. I found that super upfront and appreciated it a lot.He gave me a couple of quotes for different size vehicles, and he was able to come out same day. Super nice guy, and we wound up chatting the entire time he was there.Fast forward to my new home and I had a boatload of items to get removed so, of course, I gave him a call. He was really busy but made time to come pick up the next day. Had to make two trips because the larger vehicles were being used but didn’t charge me more for the multiple trips. Just a super cool, honest and upfront guy. Would highly recommend to anyone thinking of using them in the future.Dylan Smallwood22:32 30 Jul 21Couldn't have asked for a faster, easier process or a better value! I was even picky with my schedule and it wasn't a problem at all. I spent several days going back and forth with other companies trying to align on a price and time - I should have called All American Hauling from the start! Do yourself a favor and call now.Laura Palmer18:19 29 Jul 21When our appointment with another hauling company canceled on us on the last day of our apartment lease, we had no idea how to get rid of our bed, a couch, and a handful of other large household items. We called a few hauling companies in the area, no one was available but one of the the companies recommended me to call Brian at All American Hauling. He and his crew were polite, professional and very fast. They came within an hour and moved out everything within 40 minutes. Thanks Brian!Kevin Wu04:19 10 Jul 21‹›